Saturday, January 5, 2013

Family

My family is not the average family...I believe that is a safe assumption. 
To begin with, there are twelve of us. Somehow I love it that way! I would not deny that there are those days...  (But that's when I go chill and do something like what I'm doing right now. :) 
Titus is the oldest of us children. He will soon be graduating from UMR as an E-Man. He was the ring leader of the three oldest children which consisted of himself, Nathan, and I. He was the "club leader"...as well as the innocent party when the mischief got found out. I really did think he would wind up in law school. lol. He has done better than that I think actually. I do wonder if he plays as many practical jokes on his college class mates as he did in our middle school classroom.
Nathan is the second child. You will have to ask him what he is up to...  He is always into something exciting and new. In my bias opinion, despite his dislike for books, he gets along pretty good. (Perhaps that is because he has a little sister to look out for him...maybe?) No, in truth, he has an excellent entrepreneurial mindset. He loves nature and communicates well with it. He has a zeal for God that is challenging to stay up with. Definitely a visionary...
Ethan is the brother younger than myself. He is the sensitive, idealist of the family. He is brilliant when he puts his mind to the task...and only when he puts his mind to the task. lol. But what he lacks in common sense he makes up for in favors and complements. :) He is a Senior this year in high school and is considering a degree in Chemical Engineering.
Elizabeth is my beautiful sister that has all of the artistic, fun personality that I somehow missed out on. She can almost out shoot me... She is almost taller than I am... And she definitely is better at communicating than I. lol.   


The other family members are: Jubal, Jedidiah, Jairus, Theo, and Abigail.














No comments:

Post a Comment